Conditions of service
1. The company reserves the right to modify the departures and/or itinerary without prior notice due to force majeure or for reasons beyond the company’s control (adverse weather conditions, tides…).
2. The company has civil liability and accident insurance. It is mandatory for the passenger to observe the safety rules indicated by the crew, and among other indications, remain seated when indicated, do not climb overboard, do not jump into the water except from the place indicated by the crew. It is expressly forbidden to get up from the seats in rough seas or at high speed.
3. The ticket authorizes the client to use the BRAI-KANTAURI service, route, or experience chosen during the date and times indicated on the ticket or previously agreed with the customer When the ticket/reservation expires, the customer must buy another ticket or abandon the tour.
4. The customer must show their ticket when boarding the boat and must keep the ticket safely during the whole trip.
5. Children under 13 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult.
6. To qualify for discounts, special rates, promotional packs customers must prove that they meet the conditions thereof. Age upon presentation of ID card, family status, family book or passport;
7. The company reserves the right to expel any person boarding, if it considers that their behaviour is offensive or annoying to the rest of the passengers and crew, or if their behaviour poses a risk to the safety of the same or for the proper functioning of the service.
8. The cost of repair and/or replacement in case of damage due to improper use of furniture, equipment, personal property, damage caused to third parties, etc., will be charged to customers or guardians.
9. As a general rule, the boarding of pets is not allowed; however, BRAI-KANTAURI makes accessible experiences. It is necessary to inform the company in advance about the possible boarding of guide dogs, or other similar needs.
10. The company is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings, unless it is due to negligence of the staff.
11. Once the ticket has been purchased, no changes or refunds of the amount will be admitted.
12. In the event that the company does not offer the service during the validity of the ticket due to circumstances entirely dependent on the company, the customer shall be entitled to a full refund of the ticket price. The refund request must be made by writing to email@example.com or in our office at our telephone number 658-723-194.
13. The CUSTOMER declares under their full responsibility:
- To be of legal age or to have the permission of a legal representative for the practice of the activity.
- To have been informed about the activity and the risks involved, as well as the behaviours to be observed.
- To be accompanied by a skipper-captain whose instructions they agree to follow and to assume responsibility for any actions they perform that contradict these instructions.
- Not to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medications that may endanger the customer or those around them
- To be aware of the existence of the assistance or accident insurance and civil liability insurance.
- Have been provided with all the technical and safety material for the practice of the activity, as well as having received other recommendations from the company (carry water, use of warm clothes and sun protection).
- Not to have any previous illness or injury that would make it incompatible with sailing or the practice of water activities.
14. This contract may be used as evidence before the competent bodies, in case of having to proceed judicially. Both parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Donostia-San Sebastián.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION CONDITION
As a general rule for all those experiences that do not have a payment gateway on our website, you must contact the company in advance:
- firstname.lastname@example.org to request personalized information
- To make a reservation of the experiences, payment of 50% in advance of the chosen date.
50% maximum 2 days before the chosen date. POS terminal in the boat itself, or bank transfer.
The cancellation of the reservation may involve the refund of the money paid, depending on the time it occurs, although, provided that the cancellation of the same is due to adverse weather; decision of the Captain; breakdown, the amount paid will be refunded in full, or at the request of the customer, the reservation will be saved for another occasion, always subject to availability.
If the customer decides to cancel the service, we will proceed as follows:
– Up to 2 weeks: full refund of the amount paid.
– Up to 1 week before: 50% refund.
– During the last 7 days: No refund.
The address of our website is: https://www.brai.eus
TXIBILIKOI SL (BRAI-KANTAURI)
TOMO 2939 LIBRO 0 FOLIO 216 HOJA SS-42619 INS 1ª
Bordalaborda 12, 3º B
Office of activity and address for the purpose of notifications:
ZABALETA 10, 1º B.
20002 DONOSTIA-SAN SEBASTIAN
In order to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and following the Recommendations and such data, and following the Recommendations and Instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency
(A.E.P.D.), WE INFORM YOU:
The personal data requested and provided by you, are incorporated into a privately owned file whose sole responsible and sole recipient is TXIBILIKOI SL. (BRAI-KANTAURI)
Only the data strictly necessary to adequately provide the services requested will be requested, and it may be necessary to collect contact details of third parties, such as legal representatives, guardians, or dependents designated by them.
All the data collected have the commitment of confidentiality, with the legally established security measures, and under no circumstances are transferred or treated by third parties, natural or legal persons, without the prior consent of the customer, guardian or legal representative, except in those cases in which it is essential for the correct provision of the service.
Once the relationship between the company and the customer has ended, the data will be archived and kept for a minimum period of 1 YEAR, after which it will continue to be archived or, failing that, it will be returned in its entirety to the customer or legal representative.
The data I provide will be included in the treatment called “RUTAS EN BARCO” Customers, for the purpose of management of the contracted service, issuing invoices, contact …, all customer-related management and I express my consent. I have also been informed of the possibility of exercising my rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by writing to TXIBILIKOI S.L (BRAI-KANTAURI) with address at Zabaleta n º 10, 1ºB 20002 Donostia-San Sebastián. The personal data will be transferred by TXIBILIKOI SL (BRAI-KANTAURI) to the entities that provide services to it.