Kantauri 2 Bay route
Do you want to discover the secrets of our beautiful Cantabrian Coast? Its history and anecdotes as you have never been told before, its incredible cliffs… do you want to marvel at its spectacular fjord?
Do you want to discover San Sebastian and the famous La Concha Bay from another point of view?
Enjoy 2 hours of sailing in a highly comfortable spacious stable boat and with all the complementary treats you deserve.
We will leave every morning from the Port of San Sebastian, heading to Pasaia and the cliffs of Jaizkibel, ending our route in the world famous La Concha Bay, where our crew will immortalize your visit with an unforgettable memory.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear;
- Head protection,
- Sunglasses and sun protection
- Some warm clothing or scarf.
- Wear warm clothes in the autumn-winter months (during the boat trip the thermal sensation drops).
- It is necessary to keep your head, hands and feet warm.
- Prevention of seasickness. It is advisable to prevent seasickness with medication, chewing gum, etc.
- Although the company has them available, it is advisable to bring your own headphones.
The route includesLa ruta incluye
AUDIO TELLING CARD (do not forget your phone or your headphones to enjoy our audio story)
POLAROID PHOTO GIFT AS A SOUVENIR.
WATER OR SOFT DRINK WITHOUT ALCOHOL.